Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jan 12, 2011

Where the Pearl's at.......


  Where is The Pearl? what's about the Pearl ? on my 1 night trip to Qatar I was racing the time I wanted to see  much things as much as I can ! the AFC 2011 Preperations, The Aspire Academy, Qatar's Famous Souq Waqif  & the greatest Pearl .....

 The Pearl Qatar A Riviera-style man-made island developed in an exclusive environment in Doha,Qatar and the Middle East's most glamorous address, covering 400 hectares of reclaimed land, is Qatar's first international urban development venture. Why was it named the Pearl ? the site it self was a former Pearl diving site ! so it is the perfect name :) Three five stars will be at the Pearl ! there will be schools & public parks ! The project is open to investors both from within Qatar and overseas. This is the first project in Qatar to offer freehold residential rights to the international community.
The Pearl looks perfect and complete even with the constructions still going on !







It's like a city by it self ! I went there and had my breakfast at Porto Arabia that's where the cafes, restaurants, & shopping at .The marina soon will be the home for over 900 yatchs !

Enjoying the Stunnig view and then taking a walk discovering the place around is what I did .And for those of you who are shopping addicts believe me you will love what's hidden out there ;)

I rank  The Pearl as a MUST when you are planning to visit Qatar or Shall I call it The New Global Sports Capital ;) so Where the Pearl's at ...its where your gonna indulge yourself with a unique living and cultural experience that integrates the best of the country's past and present.



On the way to The Pearl ! They have a goal and I think they are on the right way to achieve it ;) 

My Latte ;)

ok this is interesting reall ! the door to the yatchs , please press your secret code first :P










The Main interance to the Porto Arabia shopping


Didn't have time to try it but sure I will next time !

9 comments:

The Stig said...

I remember being here last year, and i was amazed by how they are advanced!
we loved the scene and took few pictures.

nice post :P

AMA Traveler said...

The Stig : e mashallah they are working hard !and I think they have more to come.. Thank you :)

Expat and the City said...

Big boats make me hot. ;) I'm going to visit the next time I'm in Qatar. Thanks for the tip. :)

Anonymous said...

Tadreen ween 3araft 3an ur blog.. 2day kent fy safryaat o almowathafeen metkawdeen 3ala alshasha s2lt.hom shel salfaa galoly 3an ur blog 9ej amazing cuz weeee are really traveler o n7ebaah.. Bs yet7l6moon 3ala alcommentat mo sahalaa.. ;)

Bint ilKuwait said...

Loved everything bes inshallah mu ib kil zawya Christmas tree!!:P

AMA Traveler said...

Expat and the City: Glad that u liked it :) wish I owned one of those big boats :P

Anonymous: WOW that's interesting ! shawaqteeni lol 7di estanaast ! la lazm u tell me more details ay sfariya pls ! send me an email u can find it in my profile page :) o atmana ena u liked my blog ! inshallah more to come bs ed3oli :P yt7al6emoon 3la my comments ?

Bint ilKuwait: LOOOL I love Christmas Spirit I mean el loya o eltagheezat the event it self ! bs y7leelhum lma al7een emkhaleenhum ! I think ma esheloonhum ela b7e6on shya mokanhum :)

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, burberry handbags, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin uk, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, polo outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, replica watches, christian louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, nike free, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet, uggs outlet

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher

Paket Wisata Dieng said...

amazing photos and i like it