Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Feb 12, 2011

The Angels

Copyright All rights reserved by Matt Givot

It was Just about time ....the time that I needed to look back at that city.
The City of Angeles LA

 Somehow I did but this time not by going back there but by watching
 The Angels by Matt Givot.

It got me back right where I want to be but in a different way with a different experience with shattered thoughts and great memories of that beautiful city ... Matt Givot really did a magnificent work !


The Angels from Givot on Vimeo.


I've seen Much of that city but I've never seen it in that way ! Thank you Matt

Givot's Words:

"Over the past year, I have been going to L.A. and shooting different locations. During this time I have grown very fond of this city. I find it interesting that human behavior is the same, regardless of if people are walking or driving. I have noticed many things about this town spending as much time as I have out there. If you know anything about time lapse you know that it can sometimes take one hour to capture 20 seconds of footage. That gives you plenty of time to enjoy the sites. I realize now that this project will never be complete. In the future I plan on adding another layer by recording the sounds of Los Angeles. But for the time being I hope you enjoy this small film".

Equipment


Canon 7d

Canon 18-135 IS

Canon 70-200 L

Tokina 11-16

Location: All throughout Los Angeles

2 comments:

Bint ilKuwait said...

Inshallaaaaaaaaaaaaaah me go soon ..loved it!

AMA Traveler said...

Bint ilKuwait: Tkae me with you :) Me too ! isn't it amazing work !