Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Feb 14, 2011

A Second Visit to Souq Waqif - Doha

they should have had it on the floor
 so we could take pics with it :P


During My last visit to Doha I had to go back there ! again to Souq Waqif !
I Guess its gonna be a must stop whenever I'm there because every time I go I see something new ;) this time there was a kind of traditional dance performance to one of the arabian cultures but not for the Qatari




Loved the fact that whenever I'm there there has to be some kind of event going on. 

A new Experience was added to my list :P Everywhere I go I have to try something for the first time well what do you think I did ? ;)

hmm that is something New ;P Let's get a closer look

Yes It is His Hobby actually from
the chat I had with him It was his life that falcon ! So Proud

I couldn't Stop myself as Usual :P Here is the Falcon on my Hands ;) its not only about wearing the gloves its even more ! there is a certain position for the hand too ! Brave me :P

Ok thats after let's say 1 minute :P
guess that bird didn't like me at all :P

Allah ya 3omri 3leech ya Qatar :) loved the Slogan

 and here we are done with my trip to Qatar :) I just want to say that now matter where you are ,there is always new experiences to add in your life :) sometimes they are infront of you other times you have to go look around and discover them.

Always take chances to matter what , Just believe in what your doing and you will know what Joy is :)

Next coming up my Trip to Orange County LA ;)

5 comments:

Manayer said...

Mashalla amazing blog!

keep it up ;)

giggles said...

mashala 3alaych you were brave enough to hold the falcon, i would be to scared to even touch him let alone hold him hehe ;)

Bint ilKuwait said...

Awal 9ora kha6eeeeera LOOOOOOL:P

AMA Traveler said...

Manayer: Thank you dear ;)

giggles: tra ana khwafa bs no3i ma a7b a6awf shay ;) a7b ajareb new stuff:) I hugged an elephant before the mama mo the baby:P

Bint ilKuwait: shfteehaa ! allah ehadeeh em3aleqha fooq loool lw 7a6ha 3l arth emkhalena eshway enbade3 en9awer weyaha wela en7e6 yahel feeha :P

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher