Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Apr 5, 2011

Westfield Centre San Francisco


Two nights in SF didn't leave me much choice lazem I try shopping in everywhere I visit :P so I went with the biggest mall in San Francisco its Westfield Centre SF ...Westfield Group owns 55 major shopping centers in the United States and yep its own the one in UK too !

One thing you need to know when shopping in SF is hold your purse well and also shopping bags and lock your car even if in the parking ..LOTS of Drunk Homeless are in the streets and yeah I saw gangs like the ones in the Movies Bsmellah ! ekhar3oon lol ...so take care ok and walk with confident lol hatha eli saweeta when passing by Gangs :P 

Now let's go back to the Shopping ...ahhhhh 3la el shopping this goes for the girls ! girls shop well in SF why cuz they have many brands that are not in other places in California ..Why ? cuz their canadian Brands ;) got me lots of clothes from there ....so shop till you drop ;) at Westfield's San Francisco  






Now I'm done with posting on my last summer vacation 2010 in the states ! want to know about the whole trip ? check back the previous posts ;)

I'm gonna miss posting I'm gonna miss you all ! follow me @Traveler_q8 and travel with me :P follow the live tweets from my upcoming destination :)


I'm gonna travel but you are going to get
 giveaways from my upcoming destination
! how ? just click on the photo above ;)


4 comments:

giggles said...

i went to san fran when i was younger don't remember much but i do remember this mall when i saw the pics, la maiy9er chethe i have to go again mathakar shaiy :s

Bits 'n' Pieces said...

Looks amazing
All girls need to go :P lol

AMA Traveler said...

giggles: this was the only mall we went too ! 7asafa there are alot to see :(

Bits'n' Pieces: all girls need to go that's for sure ;)

kiseene said...

replica designer bags high quality replica handbags luxury replica bags