Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







May 4, 2011

Mandarin Oriental Miami



 That was the View from my suite at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami ! and I wonder Why am I back :(

Heart breaking, Breath taking in every single detail ! it was the best stay ever ! my first visit to Miami ...Mandarin Oriental made it a unique stay ! eli 7dii t7asaft mfrooth miami a week o orlando couple of days :(


Mandarin Oriental Hotel is Situated on Brickell Key, complete with our own private beach,Surrounded by picturesque water views,Close to popular destinations such as South Beach, Downtown and Coconut Grove & it has The only spa in Florida to receive the distinguished 2010 Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award !

checking in was either at 3pm or 4pm not really sure but we arrived early one room was ready the other not beause one guest was offered a complementary late checkout !! but here's the big surprise ! I have booked for two suite rooms approximtely 150kd per night that has a small step out balcony ! guess what ! we got an ugrade for both rooms ! I asked what's the difference I was told only the Balcony size :) Live is beautiful isn't it !!! its gonna be one interesting post ;) here we go .....


at the lobby ! I love the M for  Mandarin





One of our suites




look at this ! waaaay 6b3an ana a7b those small details they make my day !!





now my suite !

My suite ...abi ared ehnaak :(




Now that was all for the beautiful suites ! let's chck out the Balcony  because is a whole new world ! akh ya qulbiii ..best tan ever :P 



When People love jogging :P


walah mstanseen ! people really know how to have fun !
wallah lw b3th elans kanaw weyay jan ana eli fooq ;)

mino ma ybi yetrayaq !!! 3la hl manthaar



Second morning Breakfast

The Nights !!!! khyaaaaaaaaaaaal

tra kan qemat el hedou ! m3ana miami eli m3roofa bl 9ee7a o el crimes !!



Ok now the outdoor of Mandarin Oriental hotel Miami 



That was early morning I was on my way to the spa


The cute small park eli klha eyal el kashkhaat
o their nannies lol kan manthar 7asait jena movie :P



One more thing they charge 26$ something for Valet parking per day which is really resonable ! la o 7a6een wet towels o b6ol mai brrah y36oon el guests ! so cute ! 

Ok that's for today cuz 3warni qulbi I wanna go back :( I love Mandarin Miami !
but more of Mandarin Oriental Miami is coming up ...The Spa and those lovely small details of that hotel that made me the best stay ever !

o beni o beenkum dont stay at any place tra Miami kh6ra o I experienced it ...feeha wayed 7ramiya o weird people that you see at night when I did a big mistake going to a pharmacy late night ! so choose a nice decent place to stay becareful all the time :) tra 9ech mo bs bl movies :)

You wanna go Miami ...Just spend your Money at the right place ! pamper yourself with one Luxury stay ....stay at Mandarin Oriental Miami