Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







May 5, 2011

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami


I love going to spas specially at the right place !One day before our road trip to Miami, while in Olando shopping in an Outlet I made that call to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Miami , asking them what kind of treatments they offer and their Prices because I recieved an email earlier that day from the manager sending his greetings and welcoming us :)( era7b fina qblha ebyoom la7thaw elsna3:P ) lovely gesture ;) also he mentioned in the email that their spa is the only 5 stars Spa in Miami ! so I got excited to try it ! I mean like why not Miami was a place to relax that what I had in mind (specially b3d 3fsat orlando o theme parks ;P I needed a massage).

I got all the information I needed & made two reservations one was for me and the other for my mama. about the prices to be honest its expensive but for me I like to try unique stuff in new places ;) I mean I don't know when am gonna be in Miami again ;)

for me I tried the Oriental Essence Massage which was for 50 minutes,Price  $150 not including the Tax .and for my mama she tried foot massage its was also 100 something Dollar :) it was her birthday ! so for that day only I paid :P mama celebrated her bithday in Miami ;D kshkhaa ;) BTW she reads my blog daily ;) love you mama:* 


now let's go to what we all really enjoy ..The tour at the spa
The Spa Reception


a7b hl sowalef o ma amel minha ;)

at the women dressing room

Perfectly Pepared


Lockers ;)

at the relaxing Area


waitting area before the treatment
and also relaxing area after the treatment


treatment room


I loved how they seperated men and women ..I love how they respect your religion when you say to them I wear a scarf (7jab) they don' give you that look ..No ! they give you that special care that they make sure you get the privacy you want .


Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami ..One last word besides that I love You :)
Is that there is No Miami without Mandarin Oriental Miami .... top of the best of my trip to Florida 2011.

4 comments:

Expat and the City said...

All I can say is WOW! It looks like spa heaven and I want to board a flight for Miami now. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your lovely dream vacation. I admire your zest for life and wanderlust. Traveling is what I live for! :)

Gold Medal Ribbon said...

OOMMMMMGGGGGG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!;((( babchiii umbaaaaaaih i neeeeeeed it nooooooooooooooooooow!;(

giggles said...

il spa shakla so relaxing, don't mind trying a diffrent treatment everyday i am there.

AMA Traveler said...

Expat and the city:well its a god thing to have the chance to pamper yourself in Miami ;) Expat THANK YOU for your lovely words :*** travelling is my life too ;)

Gold medal ribbon: 7daaaaaa eyanin ! etha entay t7ebeen sas o l sowalef btkayfeen ;)

giggles: lol it is relaxing bs exensive :P bs 3adel klaamech some places are worth the money etha ebt6le3een happy and smiling ;)