Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 2, 2011

Ama Traveler on Board of ...? Join to win



It is time again !!! for a new trip ! I'm traveling today Inshallah ! are you ready guys ? last time was Guess where I'm going to and win some giveaways and it went Lovely Click here to check how it was and Click here to see the giveaways.

However, this time its gonna be a little different but its still easy though :) Ok where am I going to will be a surprise to find out more follow me @Traveler_q8 because I'll be tweeting the trip for you guys :)

This  time I want you guys to guess I'll be flying with which Airline ? don't worry its gonna be easy e :P Here are some hints but one might be tricky :P ....

- The Airlines made its first flight on 5 November 2003.

- The Airlines  has been recognised by Expedia for the 2010 “Airline Campaign of the Year,” an award presented to the airline that has created the most impactful marketing campaign of the past year, encompassing engagement, creativity, relevancy and stellar results.

- The Airlines is proud to sponsor Melbourne’s premier multi purpose sports and entertainment venue - Let's say a stadium that carries the Ariline's name.

-The Airlines has signed a three-year deal to be the official shirt sponsor and partner of Premier League side, Manchester City FC. The Airways brand logo now appears on Manchester City shirts.

 As for the Giveaways I always bring some from the destination Im heading too ;)

Remember all you need to do is Mention this in the comment below (if any of the three points missing you will not enter the draw) :

1- Name
2- Email
3- The answer ( the Airline name ) nothing more please :)

Go with the 1,2,3 and your participation will be accepted ;) once I arrive at the destination I will close the comments with mine and the contest will be over ! so let's hope I don't miss a flight :P

Winners will be announced when I'm back from my trip inshallah :)

AGAIN you want to travel with me ? know where I'm going ? well thats possible just follow me on twitter discover another place of the world while at home :) Follow @Traveler_q8. this contest is only for my readers living in Kuwait :) hopefully one day it will be worldwide :P

Friends pls OUSHHHH o manoo3 etsharkoon :P

Best of Luck to you my lovely readers ! and wish me luck I'm going on my first business trip ever !! me  OVER EXCITED :D

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Name: Ahmed AL Musallam
Email: Almusallam85@gmail.com
Answer: Ettihad Airways

Anonymous said...

Etihad Airways :)

Anonymous said...

Name: Daoud alturki
E-mail: dao_alturki@yahoo.com
Answer: Etihad airways

Anonymous said...

Etihad airways

Enjoy ur trip o tro7en o terje3en b salama :)

I think ur heading to Abu thabi

Dr. Wayahead said...

answer: Etihad airways

Nouf said...

etihad airways

Dr. Wayahead said...

ok just read the rules :P
1.dr.wayahead
2.dr.wayahead@gmail.com
3. etihad airways

Aroob said...

1.aroob
2.arob.refae@gmail.com
3.etihad airways

sara said...

Sara AlMunayes
S.almunayes@hotmail.com
Etihad Airways

Anonymous said...

Etihad Airlines ?

r.alsharif said...

Rawan
metalicstar@hotmail.com
Etihad Airways

Anonymous said...

Nora. Etihad airways.

Esperanza said...

Nora
Aletehad Airways
seeratq8iya@hotmail.com
and i think u are going to Qatar ( just me adding an extra info) ;pP
tro7en w treden belsalama

AMA Traveler said...

SAWADEE KA ;D a big goodmorning to all of you from the land of Siam !that is the beauriful Thailand :) and yes it is Etihad ... Thanks all for for your participation :)

柯云 said...

2016-05-19keyun
tory burch flats
tory burch shoes
concords 11
true religion jeans
kate spade handbags
jordan shoes
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
gucci belts
pandora charms
adidas factory outlet
kate spade
nike air max uk
michael kors outlet
asics shoes for women
adidas originals store
michael kors outlet
air jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
oakley vault
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
toms wedges
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors bags
adidas running shoes
cheap air jordans
ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet online
retro 11
adidas uk
ralph lauren polo shirts
jordans for sale