Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 23, 2011

ChatuChak weekend Market (2) - Bangkok


So There I was .... Ama Traveler wandering ChatuCkat Market, Its really hard to deside where to go once you step foot into the place you wish you have the eyes to see everthing there .. that's why whenever I'm there I just take some moments and stop right there at my place and let my eyes wander and observe the surroundings ...many things can be bought yes :P but more important many things can be learned ! look into the people,  what are they selling,face textures, how their daily life goes on..what stories behind those smiles or sad faces ! one thing for sure is alf el7mdella 3la eln3ma elii e7na fiha in my lovely country Kuwait !

Now let's go back to ChatuChak Weekend Market ;D in my last post Chatuchak Weekend Market (1) I showed you guys around the place and mentioned some important tips for you to follow when there :) now I will show you more of what I saw and moreover some of what I bought :)


Ok does any one know who's that guy ? if you do let me know :P looks like they are filming a ducumentary

who knows maybe one day I'll be in his place :P

so as talent can be found there ! Mashallah that little boy is so Talented !





bqeeet abooqhum klhum LOOL eyanenoooon !!! bs kan moot 7ar b3d qulbii klhum kanaw daykheeeen







Ok the Husky will cost you only 100KD !!!! MO 9ech so cheap !!
my friend Noor btmooot 3shan el Husky so guess what we might go on a trip specially to get that Husky ;)

I stayed there for 30 minutes what ! because it was their bath time lol
...aham shay faqrat el seshawar :P kant etsab7hum o etsashwerhum b3d waaay

Now let's check some of what I got from that amazing worldwide weekend Market ......


shirts for the kids :)


for the boys ...my brothers madri teshawaqt khatheet
 lehum Crew and rescue :P

And thats my new Bag :) I use it to carry my books for dwam aw elshaleeh :)

a7la part !!!! she is a real artist !!! ashwani shft hl law7aaat ! otherwise I would have missed much !

I wanted them all ! it was really hard to decide what to buy !

eshtaweq hl bnt elba6ah   :/


I took then basa6t yamha 3la elarth ashoofha tarsem ! tdroon eshloon el jaw kan !! moooot 7ar ! mooot ! bs still when I aksed her if I can sit and watch she smiled with that beautiful smile o she was sweating min el7ar ! bs still her passion to paint mwjoood ..wayed 7abeet.ha :) I wasnted that peiece bs she told me still lot to work on so I had to choose another one which I will show you later I got two actually :)

and The Icee Shirt !!! ahhhhh you guys know eshkthr a7b hl Icee ;D


So that was the ChatuChak Weekend Market :) mino eli brooooo7 ? take me with you I'll be a good guide there :) and I know how to bargain in Thai :P

So what do you want next dinner cruise wela more shopping ?

and enjoy your weekend :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeey Ama i visit this market b4 long time ago when i start going to bkk, if u going bkk soon take me with u, i can speak Thai Pot mak ... lol
no-trust1@hot

Anonymous said...

forget to tell u there is a secret isiland in the south so so so beautiful, the beach like a white pearl, i think Thailand need years & years to discover it all.

star said...

yehablooooon el law7at me like sooo much and the little doggies cuuuuute

love your post as usual :)

r.alsharif said...

Ohmygod!!!!! The puppies are soooooo cute!!!!! Yshawgooooooon! Abii!!!! :D lol wa7id feehum kaan 3inda karsha :P

Hubby&I said...

Cute puppies!
(hubby&I)

AMA Traveler said...

Anonymous: owh yeah there is alot in thailand to be seen and discovered ! love the place :)

star : ee shfteehum !!! sheghlha eyanin mashallah :) thank you :)

r.alsharif: ee ee zain ma shreetli wa7ed a9laan madri eshloon qawamt lol

hubby&I: so cute and cheap too :)