Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 8, 2011

Coming back home


The arrival at the airport that single moment when I step out of the car to realize that yeah my trip has ended .. It kills me :/ I love home but what If home is somewhere else its in my heart no matter where I am .. I just wanna see more wanna know more .. Want to enjoy adventures ! I came to a fact that the more I travel the more I can't stay home :p but the good thing is when I'm home I do post for you guys and for me too :) right now at Bangkok's airport , I have ordered my Last Tom Yum at the Land of Siam ... Then I'm off The Lovely Kuwait :* love you guys

3 comments:

r.alsharif said...

You really are a traveler at heart!

ناعمة الهمس said...

ووووولكم بااااااااااااااك

بصراحة استمتعت بتقاريرج عن امريكا

AMA Traveler said...

r.alsharif : what you wrote touched me deep inside my heart .. thank you :*

ناعمه الهمس : ما قصرتي و الله ! و انشاالله تقرير بانكوك اليديد بعجبكم