Just got back from a wonderful Trip to my Land the Land of Siam Thailand .
The place that I can't get enough from :P like every other destination I visit :P
For that trip I thought since I'm always the guide why not try a new Airlines something I haven't try before. I was checking the offers on Expedia then I choose Etihad. The price of the ticket was 345KD that is coral economy. Ofcourse I compared the price with Qatar airways and Emirates too and found that they are almost the same.
Etihad it is, to be Honest when I was in Abu Dhabi last year to stay at Qaser Alsarab by Anantara after the driver picked us fromt he airport we passed by an amazing building, the driver told me that it was Terminal 3 Etihad airways. Since that time I had it in mind :P you know I wanted to check it out :P whcih I will post about later inshallah .
|small snack - Kuwait , Abu Dhabi Flight|
|it was a lovely night flight ! I do prefer night flights :)|
|Best thing ever LOOL|
|Honestly it was my best meal ever on board of a plane|
However let me first tell you about my experience on board of Etihad Airways
- We had a lovely flight why ? because of the Passengers they are the most important factor to take under consideration when it comes on how your flight went :P no kids mako loya o 3afsaa
- Flight was on time with no Delays.
- Amazing crew who did their jobs perfectly with big smiles ! I love it.
- Cool entertainment system I enjoyed watching the Dilemma :)
- Amazing Maps and several live cameras during take off and landing from different angles actually better than the Emirates.
- Great food too and snacks :)
- Regarding the toilets let say I was so so so so so Lucky that I didn't need to use the toilet on board both during on our way to Bangkok and the way back too :P but in that case the first thing I thought about upon landing is where is the nearest toilet :P
- Since I'm a positive person no matter what so believe me when I say that something is not good I mean it :P ok here we go ! the seats weren't comfortable at all ! its not like if its my first time to try economy ! No I always go economy rarely Business class :P but for the truth they weren't comfortable at all ! first from Kuwait to Abu Dhabi I coudn't notice that because its a short flight but from Abu Dhabi to Bangkok OMG I had the worst on board backache ever !!! waayed waayed et3awer elthaher.
Would Etihad airways be my first choice again ? Maybe , Why ? If a short flight yes , long flight definitely No only because of the uncomfortable economy seats ! but the business class seats looked amazingly comfortable :P
But the most importantly I had an amazing trip at the End ! that what matters ;)
Coming up The best of my trip !! they say save the best for last but sorry I can't wait ! I want bring it all to you :)