Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 9, 2011

I miss you already


So I'm back :( but I miss alot Already ! The people the places the life style ... Mostly the fresh air :) home will always be a sweet home to be but also home is the station where all trips begin :D I need ro stay in toen at least 2 months then I'm off again ;) I have alot to post about as usual :) I just need to rest this weekend then sunday I shall start :) hope you all doing OK and ready for your summer vacation :)

3 comments:

ناعمة الهمس said...

ونحن بنتظارج على احر من الشوق

giggles said...

il 7emdela 3ala il salama, can't wait for my summer vacation ;p

AMA Traveler said...

ناعمه الهمس : شكرا :)

giggles : allah esalmch :) lol 3leech bl3afiaa ;)