Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 25, 2011

Let's go USA - My Florida List




It all came in two weeks ! The plan to take a trip to Florida came fast ! and you guys know me ..I can't say No ;) The last time I've been to Florida before this April was in 1986 when my sister was born there ! which cannot be considered because I was just a little kid :)

Certainley The Sunshine State !  explored some of Orlando and the Lovely Miami ! Miami bring me the heat :P I have my list that I always prepare before my trip to the states ! two list are out and many of my readers have them its : lists from Mission Viejo, California  & NYC list . haven't got them yet ? just email me at btwsm@hotmail.com and I will send them to you :)

Now it is time for My Florida List what did I do and enjoyed during my vacation there last april 2011 ... check my post :

- Flying with United Airlines
-Attending Lady Gaga Concert in Orlando
-I stayed at Floridays Resort Orlando   
-Where to shop for groceries if you stay at Floriday's Resort Orlando ? Sure at Publix
- No one goes to Florida and misses a boat ride ot check out some real Gators :) Boggy Greek Airboat Rides

- Red Lobster Florida
- The Mall at Mellenia
-Road Trip from Orlando to Miami
-Mandarin Oriental Miami
-Why I stayed at Mandarin Oriental Miami ?
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Shake Shack Miami
-Lincoln Road Miami
- Dolphin Mall Miami
-Dadeland Mall Miami  
Bal Harbour Miami
- Joes Stone Crab Miami
- Going Universal StudiosOrlando ? What kind of ticket you should get ?
- My Day at Universal's Island of Adventure Orlando  
My Day at Universal Studios Orlando
- Universal CityWalk Orlando
- Shop Costco !         
-The Cheesecake Factory
-The Florida Mall - Orlando
- Florida Outlets
- Epcot at Walt Disney World - orlando
- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- If you have time you can read my experience with 911 when you need help over there you just get it
   - My 991 rescue
   - at Dr.P.Philips Hospital - Orlando
- Walmart - Orlando

Now let's start spreading around the list with all the details and info about the places I've visited and also those that I didn't have to check out :)

Send me an email at : btwsm@hotmail.com titled with Let's go USA - Florida List then I will send you the list :)

 

No comments: