Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 14, 2011

Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok


My Last Trip to Thailand was all about that Place, That one amazing unforgettable place in the Heart of Bangkok ! I've been thinking since I got back from my trip days ago, How can I introduce Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok to you guys in the way I saw it, in the way I felt it in the way I enjoyed it to be honest !  

It all started by a special invetation made to me Ama Traveler by Ms. Worawan Hajisalah, E Commerce and Marketing Manager at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok.
I was so Thrilled and excited couldn't wait for June 7th,2011 to come !

I consider myself Lucky not only because of that invetation but to be invited to my Mandarin Oriental !!! you guys know how much I loved my stay at Mandarin Oriental Miami ! and I'm invited to a Mandarin at its real Oriental Orgins !



 Mandarin OrientalBangkok located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River.
 The original structure was the first hotel built in Thailand ! when it opened The Oriental in 1879. Today,  The hotel is well known for its world-class service, and trust me that would be introduced to you in various ways that you cannot find anywhere else !

Why Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok ? Other than the amazing Oriental style rooms and suites that I find very intresting to stay in ,it has Two swimming poolamid tropical gadens ! When I saw those pools I didn't believe that I was in Bangkok I thought I was in some Island ! reative how they created such Atmosphere ! I will show you on my next post ! you will fall in love with their pool ! One thing that got my attention and I was really surprised that Mandarin Oriental has the World's famous Thai Cooking School and Thai Cultural Programme ! you will love what's coming up in my post :D and my Favourite is ofcourse The Oriental Spa and Ayurvedic Penthouse which blends eastern and western practices !


On that day I arrived an hour earlier like I always do when I have an important meeting, I always love to indulge myself with the place and the surroundings before any meeting :) once I arrived I was drifted by the sound of the fountain in the Lobby ,I found myself heading to one chairs to set to have those moments for myself. and I did with the Lovely atmosphere that lobby has ! and what's best than celebrating those precious moments with one fine piece of dessert



some desserts are supposed to be eaten in the right moment
 my Day at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
was all about the right Moment for everything ! 

After an Hour and right on time at 3:30 PM, There she was Mr. Worawan heading towards me with a beautiful smile on her face greeting me both in Sawadee Ka and shaking hands :) she was so nice to invite to me to the Author's Lounge ! What is the Author's lounge ! well let me let you on something it is truely the Author's lounge !! I'm not gonna say more because one post specially coming up on the Author's lounge :)

Ms. Worawan mentioned they respect their guests privacy regarding me taking Photos in some places at Mandarin Oriental,Bangkok .I really loved how they cared about providing their guests with the best relaxing stay but protecting their privacy ! because they get guests from the Royal Families or let's say even from Hollywood ;D so she was so Kind to Hand me a copy CD of their Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Media Library ...

here goes the Tour readers just hold your breath you're gonna fall in Love with Mandarin Oriental,Bangkok  :)

Joseph Conrad Suite
 Heritage Authors' Suites (Somerset Maugham) Next time that suite is gonna be MINE ! take me back to the real Orient !
Heritage Author's suites ( Noel Coward)
Deluxe Room
Executive Suite  
 Authors' Suite (Jim Thompson) EYANINNNNN !
Royal Oriental Suite ...just Stunning !
State Room

Joseph Conrad Suite

Some places are made to make you special ! to present you the perfect stay that you dream of ..from What I saw at Mandarin Oriental,Bangkok HAS IT ALL !

Its just the beginning you guys have seen nothing yet !!! coming up next The Author's Lounge at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok !

Follow Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok on Twitter @MO_BANGKOK  

Become a Fan, and stay connected for the latest news and offers : www.facebook.com/mandarinorientalbangkok

4 comments:

star said...

hi am a traveler welcome back :)

beautful pic's as usual, but am confused they invited you to stay in the hotel or just to see it?? and where did you stay ??

giggles said...

shakla 5osh hotel bas mo chena eb3ed eshway 3an il shopping malls? we rarely use transportation there kela walking except to and from the airport 3ashan chethe as2al.

AMA Traveler said...

star : thank you :) I asked for a tour around the hotel prerior to my visit and I was glad that they accpeted and arranged one special tour for me :) I stayed somewhere else because i was on a business trip :) if i had the choice I would have stayed at Mandarin :)

AMA Traveler said...

giggles: ee eyanin !!!! ohwa mo yam el malls o eloya eshway mn3ezel bs 15 minutes jithi :) its the best for relaxation you know :)