Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 16, 2011

The Oriental Spa - Mandarin Oriental,Bangkok



My Visit to The Oriental Spa - Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok was One fine wrap up experience of my last trip to the Land of Siam, Thailand ! it made my moment ! it made my day ! and made my whole trip special ! so much of you my readers know how much  I love going to Spas :) I love to indulge myself in all kinds of Aroma Therapy.but I never ever expected to find such a perfect Oriental spa in a city !

That same day I spend almost five hours in Mandarin Oriental between discovering the Place and enjoying an afternoon Tea at The Author's Lounge and save the best for last khetaamoha mesk at the Oriental Spa !

One thing I didn't mention about Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok that it has its property also on the other side of the river, once you go there you won't believe you are in Bangkok ! I don't know how did they manage to create such an atmosphere ! relaxing, isolated, oriental and perfectly like heaven ! jenii fi an island !! so let's say how did I made my way to the other side of the river :)

well there was my ride :)



   

Why The Oriental Spa ? I was on a business trip to a city ! and what is visiting Thailand without getting your share from the Orient and having some time to relax and be pampered. but where shall I go in Bangkok for a great massage ! Definately The Oriental Spa that is Voted the “Best in the World” by Travel & Leisure magazine, The Oriental Spa is the first hotel spa in Bangkok, pioneering holistic therapy and wellness philosophy ! thats what I look for suring my trip always something Unique and diffirent .

 I did my reservation by email when I was here in Kuwait before I started by trip ! every thing went smoothly ! why because The Oriental Spa made it all easy for you ! all you have to do is check what kind of treatment you would like to have from their Online Brochure then do your reservation with an email or a phone call :) that's why I love them ! I did it in Miami and now again did it in Bangkok all with Mandarin Oriental ! to do resevations press here .

I was recommended to try The Oriental Signature Treatment ( 1 hour 30 Minutes) do you know it is categorize under what ? well it was under Journeys . I do believe that some spas really have the power to take you on a Journey and The Oriental  Spa took me on a beautiful Journey with an amazing Therapist !  my Treatment included a signature massage with the blend of essential oils ! I went with the Lavender ! its a treatment that combines Thai and European styles that eases muscles tensions and energises you body with movments and stretching ! which is my Favorite ! Let's see my Journey with The Oriental Spa :)


my yellow shoes :P  at the door of The Oriental Spa



Lazim I go with Lemon Grass jna mako ghaira
:P but I just love it ! cold or hot



My Therapy Room lait mn yqe6ni ehnaaak al7eeen !




and to The Journey :D

My treat after the Treatment !

There are some experiences in Life that cannot be told ! only can be felt,seen or experienced , My Journey with The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is something you need to feel and experience ! it was a a journey of Joy, Pamper, Relaxation and pleasure !
I couldn't leave without getting me anything from The Oriental Spa :P

 
 
on the Boat to on the way back to
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok's Lobby
with my new Candles for me and my sister :)

The candle back home in my room :)



Now who want to go and stay at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok ? Take me with you PLEASE :)

Follow Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok on Twitter @MO_BANGKOK  

Become a Fan, and stay connected for the latest news and offers : www.facebook.com/mandarinorientalbangkok

4 comments:

NewQ8 Bride said...

aaaaaaah i was going to cry walah mashalah 3aleech bl3afeya , the place shaklaa eyaaanin mashalah

giggles said...

3alaych bil 3afia allah ehanich 3ala that experience, the place looks so relaxing.

the boudoir. said...

wanasa!!

i really like it when you get a thai massage on the floor like that!
bil3afya:*

AMA Traveler said...

New Bride : my lovely friend :* ambeeh ebachii I was tlaking to you guys bl whatsapp :P lol

giggles : allah e3afeech :* 7daa amazing wayed estanst :)

the boudoir: the best escape kan :)