Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 27, 2011

Paragon Gourmet Market - Bangkok



One of the things I enjoy much when on a trip is going by Markets and exploring the place around ! on my last trip to Bangkok 3 weeks ago I went on a tour at Paragon Gourmet Market.


To check out their products :) and watch how people do their shopping :P I just love it ,usually I stay there more than an hour :P

Anyways this was one of my tours at Paragon Gourmet Market ( jm3eya ) located at the GF with the Food court at Siam Paragon Mall which I will post about later :)

This post is gonna be all about photos :) enjoy !

 


















I bought This :)


mgmo3at elnathafa lol :)






Take away soup ;)




Right at that Gourmet Market you can find a delicious ice cream place " Gelate " Don't miss it ! 




my treat :D

4 comments:

Dear Romeo said...

Allaaaaaaaaaaaaah
kakaw the pandaaa <3

seems like you're having lotsa fun
enjoy

r.alsharif said...

I love hello panda!!!! :D Reminds me of ayaam elementary!

AMA Traveler said...

Dear Romeo : ee tedodah.t o aaakhr shay ma shrait shay lol and yes I did enjoy bangkok :) el7mdella


r.alsharif : and I got me none ! kla jithii madri sheyeeni etha estanast wayed ansaa ashtirii !

Herry Johnson said...

Gourmetshelf.com gives best and great quality in nourishment industry and we give best new ensure for our items. Alternatives are putting forth Food online Kuwait, gourmet store in kuwait, Italian Gourmet products in Kuwait and Spanish gourmet in Kuwait or Vanilla paste Taylor in Kuwait.