Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 3, 2011

Thailand ..The Land Of Siam


Sawadee Ka ! This is my 5th visit to Thailand .. But I believe as long as the destination is alive with people, culture,tradition and more ... Then I can say it will be the Place where stories with no ends begin ! Different stories that are created by you the traveler the adventurer ... You don't want to see what you expect ! No ! You want to see how it really goes out there ;) learn, observe and practice the good that you find out about each destination ;) believe me if you do that whenever you travel .. Your trips will build long lasting beautiful memories from around the world that will make your life easier to live when your back home and will add magic to your daily life :) although I'm here on a business trip that doesn't mean I can't have some fun or All the fun & enjoy my time by seeking new adventures .... life is beautiful don't let that go away !

3 comments:

giggles said...

sawdeeka my friend thailand is amazing. i hope you enjoy your time there :)

Expat and the City said...

Have a great time! I wish I was still on vacation. :D

AMA Traveler said...

giggles and Expat : Girls I had lot of FUN el7mdellah Thailand is one of my best getaways :) even if its in Bangkok ! You will see how in my upcoming posts ;)