Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jun 1, 2011

Walmart - Orlando



If there is one thing I love about Walmart its gonna be this ! ICEE ! I know I can have it at other places in the US but I don't know I just like having it there at Walmart's !!

So what's Walmart ? It's an american chain that runs large discount department stores and warehouse stores all over the states ! When I was in Florida I had the chance to visit the Walmart supercenter that sells meat, baked goods, frozen foods, dairy products, garden produce, and fresh seafood.

Many WalMart Supercenters also have a garden center, pet shop, pharmacy, optical center,one-hour photo processing lab, portrait studio, and numerous alcove shops, such as cellular phone stores, fast food outlets
(Subway - Where I get my Icee from, Dunkin' Donuts, McDonald's )

It has all what you need at your home from A to Z !






2 comments:

Esperanza said...

I would love to visit walmart one day and see their kitchen utilities <3

r.alsharif said...

I love Icee's! :D quick question for you! The smiley at Walmart, cute or creepy?