Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Sep 26, 2011

The Road trip from Abu Dhabi to Sir Bani Yas Island


My road trip started after my 4:00 am arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport on last Monday the 19th,sept,2011 ! Usually I go on road trip during day light ! so it was the first road trip to have the chance to witness the sunrise ! and the chance have been missed lol knt bsaaabi3 nooma :P


So The road trip was all arranged by the resort I'm heading to !! I had to worry about nothing ! make no phone calls !! all I did is arrange for it before my arrival in days ! and everything was all set PERFECTLY ! I've been to alot of resorts around the world but when it comes to arranging those little details that are the last thing you want to make your mind bus with during any getaway vacation ! the best is Anantara ! It was all arranged by Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara ! The Resort I stayed at Sir Bani Yas Island.

So what kind or arrangments did Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara take care of ?


1- A private car was waitting for us at 4:00 am upon our arrival ! all I had to do is provide Desert Island Resort and Spa by Anantara with our arrival details ! they made all the arrangments :D as I mentioned before our luggages got lost and found in dubai later on :P so we were light to go loool ! The road from the Airport to take the ferry heading to Sir Bani Yas Island was about 3 hours ! yeah 3 hours ! you gotta know that the road is full of big trucks a little scary because we took it at night ! has no rest areas but only stop areas ! but the car was fully equipped !

So where are we going ! take a look at the map from Dropp app






awraaq jna6na ethay3aaa ! allah ar7aam :P


in the car while waiting to hit the road :) o knt a7awel astw3eb eni ray7a o ma m3ay ghair my hand bag LOOL
Car transportation which was arranged by the resort was made by Etihad service .... ashwanah mama ma kant weyay leana 6aar fina :P bs kna daykheen lol ma haamniiii ...that's when we stopped at a gas station kna nbii blackberry charger ! ashwaanii f6eena knt yayba my iphone charger bl 6yara :P


In the car ...wet towels and bottle of waters

2- The ferry port : after almost a 3 hours drive from the airport we reached the ferry port . The resort Provides a ferry trasfer to Sir Bani Yas Islands and that it usually available from 10:45 am ! so since we got early it was al set to have a private speed boat to transfer us to the Island ! we arrived early bfathil el sayiq kaan 6ayir finaa :P so I had time to look around the place before the speed boat arrived 

etshofoon elshaleeeh eli min eb3eed ? hatha shaleeeh fih toilets o welcoming service o aham shay ahaaam shay WIRELESS !! it belongs to the Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara so its only for resort guests ! BTW you can drive there by yourself but I don't really recommend it :) intaw ray7eeen ra7ah westegmaaaam so qe6 efloosek bshams o eq3ad belethlaaal ;)
el tarteeeeeb eltarteeeeb qataaaaaaaal !!! wrakum ma shftaw shay yaykum eli bil Island shay shay mashallah ! al7eeen fahamt Laish el shaikh Zayed  allah yr7ma shay 3nd ahal el emaraaaat ! wayed t3b 3leeha !
knt 7azaat.ha na6raa 3la naaaar abi ashooof wain brooo7 !! LOOL akh ya qulbii lait min yeqe6i ehnaak esboooooo3 aghe6 3n loyat eldeeera ! mabrook ! ekteshaft eni a7b el getaways akthar min el cities !
resting bil mall shaleeh rest area while waiting for the speed boat to
take us to the Island
On the speed boat  ! yallah 6eeeeeeer finaaa wohooooo
Love the waving Flags !
  
That's only the beginning Baby ;D
If I want to discribe the trasportation trip I would say its the kind of trip that you just sit back and relax and enjoy and the expert do their job :) mo kilna n7taaag break o egaza o dala3 !! don't we ! well btshofooon shay ghair eli twaqa3toooh its waaaay beyond ! I said it before and I will be saying it again and again I was treated in a special way ! I always feel different with Anantara !! they just pamper you !

Next Post coming up The grand arrival atDesert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara ;) ma eti6awaaaaaaaaaaf !!