Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Oct 7, 2011

The Winner of Abu Dhabi Contest



With each trip comes an adnventure for me ...a new place to be at .. a destination to explore , and from there I bring you some 9oghah :P

Well my readers already know that I have a contest almost on each trip I take ,  a contest leads to one winner :)

First of all sorry for the delay ! would like to apologize to all my participants usually I do the draw after I return frommy trip in a couple of days but I've been too busy :)

Can't make it long ! I'm not feeling well at all with that Fever ..yes I'm sick on a weekend :P most of you got the right answer well yeah I give easy hints don't I ;)
I've been to The Beautiful Desert Islands Resort and Spa - Abu Dhabi .

for those who those who wrote non contact details sorry I've been clear that you post your contact details with the answer :) 

 Anyways here comes the draw :) to check the contest press here


Adri my way wayed beda'aeya :P bs I love doing it :)

ANNNND The WINNER :)


Congrats to the winner ! Arob.Refae I will contacting you by email enshallah :)

Thank you ALL for participating ! and for those who missed the contest too ;) than you for your excitment ! enshallah more to come and goodluck All :*


Happy Weekend Kuwait ;)

4 comments:

Arob said...

Yaaaaay wanaaasaaa ;))) thaanks alooot!!!
El7amdelaaa:)))

Expat and the City said...

Congratulations to the winner! :D

giggles said...

congrats to the winner, mashala il wrapping wayed 7elow :)

906 The City said...

I hope you check out my blog , I'm a new blogger and i'm trying to publish my blog into the blog community in Kuwait, so please RT in your twitter or give me a review.